Friday, May 1

How to present my work

Presenting my work in the degree show and the on my website will follow a similar digital format. It will have built in navigation and flash animation built into the presentations. 

I will also produce additional elements both for my website and for the degree show. They will include business cards (in a less traditional format), animated logo on my website and I will also prepare books in A3 format with A2 foldouts to show extra details of my projects and that can be added to my portfolio. 

I will also prepare a creative CV which will have thumbnails and short descriptions of my work included.  (watch this space).

Logo mock up


Business card mock up - the ides coming from a magic tree. It being a tree and that is growing and that is 'fresh'.

No comments: