Thursday, January 3

Walk on cold Winters day in Sweden


Went for morning walk around where I grew up in Sweden. It is called Norrviken and is located north of Stockholm (twenty minutes train ride from central Stockholm). Even if that is about the same distance as I live outside London now, it is very different. I guess since Stockholm is not as big, you actually get further out in the country quicker.

About 10 minutes walk from my house where my dad still lives there is a nature reserve, with a lake and a forest and fields. It s great for walking, mountain biking, running and maybe some cross country skiing in winter if you are lucky.

The photos are showing kind of a wetland walk through reeds at the edges of the lake. It has got a simple timber walk way through it and you feel really good walking trough the reeds. It shows how simple landscape can work.

No comments: