Tuesday, November 11

Moving media

This is the the last and third year on the BA course and I wanted to try to explore new ways of presenting my work. The project that we are currently working on is all about how the landscape changes through the cycles of growing. Based on a crop that grows on a cycle of 3 years instead of a usual agricultural circle of 1 year.

I am using the cycles of the crop to design the landscape. This is my first attempt on an animation to show this. Thought it was important to show the change in the landscape that the concept is built on and that a productive landscape can bring a an interesting and playfulness to a space.




I will now try to get it a bit interesting and show a larger part of the site and maybe try to get the leaves and the 3d dimensions of the space a bit more.

No comments: