Friday, August 15

Psycho Buildings at the Hayward Gallery


The exhibition at the Hayward gallery shows works of artists who combine habitat like structures with architecture. It is all about big installations which can you can walk in, smell, see and interact with. They are atmospehric, spatial and ulitmatley want people to experience.

My favorite is the boating lake at the top by artist group
Gelitin.

The lake contrasts against the surrounding concrete building and creates a different view of the Southbank. It is meant to be fun and playful.


I am all for art to interact with.

My goal for Landscape as well. Interacting Landscape.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I enjoyed reading about your vegie patch (a few posts ago). I can definately relate to the sense of frustration in not having enough space to really make a difference in terms of growing vegies. I like your idea of a communal allotment. Hope it works out - Sydney needs more of this (community and vegies!)